How to Become a Vermont Notary
How to Become a Notary Public in Vermont
- Complete the Online Vermont Notary Training Course (not required)
- Register and complete the online application
- You must
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Be a Vermont resident of or have a place of employment or practice in Vermont
- A. REGISTRATION – First time applicants
- You must:
- Submit your Vermont online application. Prior to submitting your application, you must.
- Upload a scanned copy of your completed, signed and notarized Oath of Office. Please complete this form prior to filling out your online application.
- Submit your non-refundable application fee of $15.00 paid with credit card, debit card, or ACH (savings or checking account).