Become an Alaska Notary Public
Alaska Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Alaska is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Alaska notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Alaska Notary Training
You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Alaska Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in AlaskaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Alaska
1. Make sure you meet the requirements to become a notary in Alaska (see below).
2. Buy your Alaska notary bond.
4. Submit your application and bond. Once you do so, you will receive an automated email with an oath of office PDF file.
5. Print out the Oath of Office, have the oath administered to you by a notary, and get it notarized.
6. Upload your signed and notarized oath of office and pay the $40 fee.
Congratulations! You are now an Alaska notary public!