Become a Massachusetts Notary Public
Massachusetts Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Massachusetts is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Massachusetts notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Massachusetts Online Notary Course
As a notary public in the State of Massachusetts, you have unlimited financial liability on every document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Massachusetts Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in MassachusettsStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Massachusetts
How to Become a MA Notary Public Step-by-Step Guide
1. Complete the MA notary public application. Attach an up-to-date resume. If you have a business card, staple it to the top left corner of the first page of the application.
2. Get your application endorsed by four character references. One of your references must be an attorney. Additionally, your application must be notarized by a current Massachusetts notary public.
3. Mail your entire completed application to: Notary Public Office Room 184, State House Boston, MA 02133
4. Once your application has been approved, you will be notified by the Secretary of the Commonwealth with instructions on how to be sworn in. At this time you will pay the $60 commission fee.
5. Buy your Massachusetts notary stamp and notary journal.
Congratulations! You are now a MA notary public!