Become an Idaho Notary Public
Idaho Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Idaho is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Idaho notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
This package includes everything you need to become an Idaho notary: a 4-year $10,000 Idaho notary bond, a self-inking Idaho notary stamp, and a notary journal.
How to Become a Notary Public in IdahoStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become an Idaho Notary Public
1. Complete the Online Idaho Notary Training Course (not required)
2. Purchase an Idaho Notary Bond
3. Complete the Idaho Notary Application. The application must be notarized.
4. Send the bond with your completed and notarized application to: Secretary of State P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080
5. Receive your Notary Certificate.
6. Purchase an Idaho Notary Stamp.
Congratulations! You are now an Idaho Notary Public!